3D Geophysical modelling at Different Stages of Exploration:
- Large-scale regional inversions for targets identification and ranking
- Local exploration using basic constraining information
- Detailed follow-up inversions integrated all available physical property and geological information
- Constrained delineation modelling with drillhole geological logs combined with density and magnetic susceptibility measurements
- 3D inversion of historical data for property evalution
Gravity and magnetic data (new or old), density and magnetic susceptibility measurements.